Sunday, November 2, 2008

OUR DREAM: A REALITY. (ASILARS MEMBERS OF TASUED)

Living in a beautifully well furnished aparment, i needed a spouse to assist me in domestics. This young beautiful girl appeared. I wanted her but she was relunctant. I spoke with her parent but they would not consent. My landlord and neighbours said i was too inferior to her standard. But my family memberstold me that she was a dream that can be achieved. To date this girl, i strived, scrambled, and bleeded as all hope was dying. I was perplexed and terrified. Suddenly, my eyes opend and i found her sleeping naked right on my chest and in the other side was our kid "it was all a dream" i did not believe i had already married to her.
Dear students of ILR, this is the situation that occured between us and ASILARS, When we found ourselves in this unique University and choose ILR, we felt the need to form an association that will help us take care of academic and social needs in this course of study. Then, it was all a dream that needed to be tranformed to rality. But to do this was difficult as every indications depicted impossibilties ( just as is my dream above) every situation seemed rough and tough. But today, after all frantic and anormouse efforts put forward by us as family, ASILARS is no more a dreabut a REALITY and she has within her short period recorded series of notable achievements thatare comparable to taht of her sister associationson Campus who havebeen in existence for years. I say to God be the glory.
Being the president of this great and vast growing association, it is myinterest to make acknoelegement of thos who participated in the strugle for ASILARS' establishment in TASUED. I therfore acknowlege the almighty God's intervention and thank him for blessing me with the charisma that i need. I acknowledge the likes of Mr. A.O Akinsanya, Mrs. S.A Ajede(the assciation adviser) Com. Adeeko Christopher who became a pilgrim in the strugle for the birth of ASILARS. AY CIRCLE (ASILARS honorable), Erinoso Micheal(Sociology) with his frantic and intellectual advices. Com. Agbe-davies and her group Com. Fatuga Enitan and the constitutional drafting commitee. The Electotal Officerswho ensured for smooth runnig of ASILARS election. Also all the 300 level students of ILR who contributed money for ASILARS registration. I will not forget to express my gratitude to the indefatiguable ASILARS EXCOS for their comitment. It will be unfair if i fail to acknowledge the participation of BJ and Elvis of sociology, GOD FATHER in social works. Oh my God! and the SQOOCHES BOYS, you all are great and i owe you a lot.
I want to quickly remind us all that we ILR students especially the present 300 level students have made a history of a life time. A history of legacy that will not defunct as long asa TASUED exists. And a legacy that will benefit all the up-coming students of ILR. I will not forget to inform you that the present EXCOS in ASILARS has been chracterised with "criticalness in thinking and reasoning" for the speedy and progreeive development of the association. Thus, we have had PLENTY in our book of programmes.
I wish us all an astonish success in our academic pursuit and pray that more of our dreams will tranform into realities in no time.

Thanking you.

KLATZ( June 2008)

No comments: