Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My White Didn't Stain His.

My white stained his white.
This is what he claimed and asked me for a fight.
But as far as i know, my white is very pure.
In fact very pure.

How can white stain white?
Can white be whiter than white?
If yes, which white is whiter?
And whose white is it?

As I was trying to solve this puzzle,
Then I met the wisest wise.
She was too wise to be helpful.
I met the best fool,
She was too foolish to be useful.

I added the wisdom of the wise to the folly of the fool,
I got nothing.
I added the nothing to my knowledge,
It became heavy to carry.

While struggling to carry it,
I fell into the mud and landed on my palms.
I stamped my muddied palm on my snowy shirt.
It became stained.

Then I realized I needed neither the wise nor the fool,
I needed neither to solve my puzzle.
So I struggled to drag the “nothing” back home.
I gave the wise back his wisdom.
And returned the fool’s folly

I need neither wisdom nor folly to know that whites don’t stain whites
Only stained whites do
If my white is pure,
Then his stain wasn’t from me.

Tell him to stop defaming me.
His political stain was his own made
ASILARS politics is not yet
A do or die affair.
So my white cannot stain his. (edited by KLATZ)

No comments: