Saturday, November 8, 2008

MORE SCORES TO SETTLE.

When we came to this new village,
We were strangers with plenty of scores to settle.
We could not live in isolation.
We then formed and became a rainbow family.
This is one score we first settled.

The family we created was unique.
It was envied by many others in this village.
I became the head of the family.
And I made you a decision maker in the family.
People detested you and question your membership.

“He is illegitimate and a misfit,
He is originally from a military family,
He is a deviant.
He should be excommunicated from our noble family.
If not, he will bring havoc”

These are the claims of your siblings.
Our neighbours claimed such.
But I premeditatedly turned my deaf ear.
I prevented you and your siblings from all odds.
This is the way I settled this score.

You came home one day and met small meal.
Your siblings had eaten much and you became furious.
You stormed our home with fire and set it ablaze.
You and the soldiers from your military family came to me.
You pointed the accused finger at me.
You made me suffer the cause with pain.
You bitted your feeder’s finger.
You settle this score in your own ways.

But there are still more scores to settle.
As an exemplary head of this family,
I won’t hit nor scold you.
I will rather teach you lesson.
The lessons of wisdom which supercedes power.

I will then embrace you, hug you and kiss you on your forehead.
I will give you another meal and reconstruct our home.
I will do this because very soon,
When the ships are down,
There shall be more scores to settle
But settle in my own ways.
From the September 14th incidence. KLATZ.

No comments: